NiNjAsOnCrAk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NiNjAsOnCrAk

The Main Website For The Crossfire Clan Called NiNjAsOnCrAk

HomeNiNjAsOnCrAkLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Best GM player [OVERALL]
[NOC]-*Ninja
Welcome to Announcements. I_vote_lcap42%Welcome to Announcements. I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 8 ]
Stefan502
Welcome to Announcements. I_vote_lcap5%Welcome to Announcements. I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Unlucky1130
Welcome to Announcements. I_vote_lcap16%Welcome to Announcements. I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
[The_Butler]
Welcome to Announcements. I_vote_lcap5%Welcome to Announcements. I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Icedragons
Welcome to Announcements. I_vote_lcap21%Welcome to Announcements. I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
*Rafis*
Welcome to Announcements. I_vote_lcap11%Welcome to Announcements. I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
-Significant
Welcome to Announcements. I_vote_lcap0%Welcome to Announcements. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
TheReturn
Welcome to Announcements. I_vote_lcap0%Welcome to Announcements. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19
Top posters
iPeek[At]Chu
Welcome to Announcements. I_vote_lcapWelcome to Announcements. I_voting_barWelcome to Announcements. I_vote_rcap 
xblue_skyx
Welcome to Announcements. I_vote_lcapWelcome to Announcements. I_voting_barWelcome to Announcements. I_vote_rcap 
[Xe]Fire*_Xe
[Xe]War*_Xe
[Xe]-Echo (Hallows)
tomtom121
EvErBlAcKsKy
Starburst
Stefan502
[xe]wolowitz
Statistics
We have 137 registered users
The newest registered user is suuyuk32

Our users have posted a total of 555 messages in 122 subjects
Latest topics
» NiNjAsOnCrAk
Welcome to Announcements. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:37 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» REPORT CLANS YOU SEE HACKING HERE!
Welcome to Announcements. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:05 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» Oncoming patches
Welcome to Announcements. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:19 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» Big one here!!!
Welcome to Announcements. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:07 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» Clan Members
Welcome to Announcements. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:01 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» HAKERSATIONS
Welcome to Announcements. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:59 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» ghostmaster best b-hopper in crossfire vn
Welcome to Announcements. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:55 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» CRATES TRICK
Welcome to Announcements. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:48 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» This is a us airforce test
Welcome to Announcements. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:14 am by iPeek[At]Chu

Welcome to Announcements.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iPeek[At]Chu
Administrator
Administrator
iPeek[At]Chu

Welcome to Announcements. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Announcements.   Welcome to Announcements. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:48 am

Here is where you announce anything that is going on within the forums or within [Xe].
This will allow members to know whats happening or has happened. It will let them shine some light on there brain so they will not feel left out.
Back to top Go down
http://ninjasoncrak.inmyclan.com

Welcome to Announcements.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NiNjAsOnCrAk :: NOC-[At]Chu™_Forum :: Announcements-
Jump to: