NiNjAsOnCrAk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NiNjAsOnCrAk

The Main Website For The Crossfire Clan Called NiNjAsOnCrAk

HomeNiNjAsOnCrAkLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Best GM player [OVERALL]
[NOC]-*Ninja
best td score you have had I_vote_lcap42%best td score you have had I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 8 ]
Stefan502
best td score you have had I_vote_lcap5%best td score you have had I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Unlucky1130
best td score you have had I_vote_lcap16%best td score you have had I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
[The_Butler]
best td score you have had I_vote_lcap5%best td score you have had I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Icedragons
best td score you have had I_vote_lcap21%best td score you have had I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
*Rafis*
best td score you have had I_vote_lcap11%best td score you have had I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
-Significant
best td score you have had I_vote_lcap0%best td score you have had I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
TheReturn
best td score you have had I_vote_lcap0%best td score you have had I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19
Top posters
iPeek[At]Chu
best td score you have had I_vote_lcapbest td score you have had I_voting_barbest td score you have had I_vote_rcap 
xblue_skyx
best td score you have had I_vote_lcapbest td score you have had I_voting_barbest td score you have had I_vote_rcap 
[Xe]Fire*_Xe
[Xe]War*_Xe
[Xe]-Echo (Hallows)
tomtom121
EvErBlAcKsKy
Starburst
Stefan502
[xe]wolowitz
Statistics
We have 137 registered users
The newest registered user is suuyuk32

Our users have posted a total of 555 messages in 122 subjects
Latest topics
» NiNjAsOnCrAk
best td score you have had I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:37 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» REPORT CLANS YOU SEE HACKING HERE!
best td score you have had I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:05 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» Oncoming patches
best td score you have had I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:19 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» Big one here!!!
best td score you have had I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:07 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» Clan Members
best td score you have had I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:01 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» HAKERSATIONS
best td score you have had I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:59 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» ghostmaster best b-hopper in crossfire vn
best td score you have had I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:55 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» CRATES TRICK
best td score you have had I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:48 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» This is a us airforce test
best td score you have had I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:14 am by iPeek[At]Chu

best td score you have had

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stefan502
Moderater
Moderater
Stefan502

best td score you have had Empty
Postbest td score you have had

i dont have screenie bcuz when i reinstalled cf i deleted all files and i acc. deleted it but yeh in egypt i got like 84-15, but i was going against kinda week players
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

best td score you have had :: Comments

[Xe]-Echo (Hallows)
Re: best td score you have had
Post Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:43 pm  [Xe]-Echo (Hallows)
Stefan502 wrote:
i dont have screenie bcuz when i reinstalled cf i deleted all files and i acc. deleted it but yeh in egypt i got like 84-15, but i was going against kinda week players

thats pretty beast. I never really screenshot anything...but i think my best was around 64 - 12. (i dont play TD that much)
Post Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:41 pm  Starburst
I forget.
[Xe]War*_Xe
Post Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:37 pm  [Xe]War*_Xe
I got 115-19 in arena tdm using my newb stick ;-) ,back wen my ping was remotely decent Sad
Post   Sponsored content

best td score you have had

Page 1 of 1