NiNjAsOnCrAk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NiNjAsOnCrAk

The Main Website For The Crossfire Clan Called NiNjAsOnCrAk

HomeNiNjAsOnCrAkLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Best GM player [OVERALL]
[NOC]-*Ninja
Starburst is ONE of the best. I_vote_lcap42%Starburst is ONE of the best. I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 8 ]
Stefan502
Starburst is ONE of the best. I_vote_lcap5%Starburst is ONE of the best. I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Unlucky1130
Starburst is ONE of the best. I_vote_lcap16%Starburst is ONE of the best. I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
[The_Butler]
Starburst is ONE of the best. I_vote_lcap5%Starburst is ONE of the best. I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Icedragons
Starburst is ONE of the best. I_vote_lcap21%Starburst is ONE of the best. I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
*Rafis*
Starburst is ONE of the best. I_vote_lcap11%Starburst is ONE of the best. I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
-Significant
Starburst is ONE of the best. I_vote_lcap0%Starburst is ONE of the best. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
TheReturn
Starburst is ONE of the best. I_vote_lcap0%Starburst is ONE of the best. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19
Top posters
iPeek[At]Chu
Starburst is ONE of the best. I_vote_lcapStarburst is ONE of the best. I_voting_barStarburst is ONE of the best. I_vote_rcap 
xblue_skyx
Starburst is ONE of the best. I_vote_lcapStarburst is ONE of the best. I_voting_barStarburst is ONE of the best. I_vote_rcap 
[Xe]Fire*_Xe
[Xe]War*_Xe
[Xe]-Echo (Hallows)
tomtom121
EvErBlAcKsKy
Starburst
Stefan502
[xe]wolowitz
Statistics
We have 137 registered users
The newest registered user is suuyuk32

Our users have posted a total of 555 messages in 122 subjects
Latest topics
» NiNjAsOnCrAk
Starburst is ONE of the best. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:37 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» REPORT CLANS YOU SEE HACKING HERE!
Starburst is ONE of the best. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:05 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» Oncoming patches
Starburst is ONE of the best. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:19 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» Big one here!!!
Starburst is ONE of the best. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:07 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» Clan Members
Starburst is ONE of the best. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:01 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» HAKERSATIONS
Starburst is ONE of the best. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:59 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» ghostmaster best b-hopper in crossfire vn
Starburst is ONE of the best. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:55 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» CRATES TRICK
Starburst is ONE of the best. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:48 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» This is a us airforce test
Starburst is ONE of the best. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:14 am by iPeek[At]Chu

Starburst is ONE of the best.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Starburst
Rookie-N-Training
Rookie-N-Training

Starburst is ONE of the best. Empty
PostSubject: Starburst is ONE of the best.   Starburst is ONE of the best. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:25 pm

Im well known in Gm Very Happy Im legendary.
Back to top Go down
iPeek[At]Chu
Administrator
Administrator
iPeek[At]Chu

PostSubject: Re: Starburst is ONE of the best.   Starburst is ONE of the best. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:32 pm

Lol ye cuz ur a starburst =D
Back to top Go down
http://ninjasoncrak.inmyclan.com
[Xe]War*_Xe
Banned
[Xe]War*_Xe

PostSubject: Re: Starburst is ONE of the best.   Starburst is ONE of the best. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Starburst wrote:
Im well known in Gm Very Happy Im legendary.
subtle. Stop ruining the cred of starbursts they much more munch than you ehh -.-
Back to top Go down
[Xe]-Echo (Hallows)
Rookie-N-Training
Rookie-N-Training
[Xe]-Echo (Hallows)

PostSubject: Re: Starburst is ONE of the best.   Starburst is ONE of the best. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:43 pm

If i may disagree. If you were what you say, you would choose not to brag about your skills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starburst is ONE of the best.   Starburst is ONE of the best. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starburst is ONE of the best.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NiNjAsOnCrAk :: ☼NOC-[At]Chu™☼ :: Clan Achievements-
Jump to: