NiNjAsOnCrAk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NiNjAsOnCrAk

The Main Website For The Crossfire Clan Called NiNjAsOnCrAk

HomeNiNjAsOnCrAkLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Best GM player [OVERALL]
[NOC]-*Ninja
Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_vote_lcap42%Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 8 ]
Stefan502
Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_vote_lcap5%Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Unlucky1130
Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_vote_lcap16%Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
[The_Butler]
Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_vote_lcap5%Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Icedragons
Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_vote_lcap21%Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
*Rafis*
Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_vote_lcap11%Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
-Significant
Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_vote_lcap0%Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
TheReturn
Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_vote_lcap0%Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19
Top posters
iPeek[At]Chu
Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_vote_lcapHave fun on you thankgiving day. I_voting_barHave fun on you thankgiving day. I_vote_rcap 
xblue_skyx
Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_vote_lcapHave fun on you thankgiving day. I_voting_barHave fun on you thankgiving day. I_vote_rcap 
[Xe]Fire*_Xe
[Xe]War*_Xe
[Xe]-Echo (Hallows)
tomtom121
EvErBlAcKsKy
Starburst
Stefan502
[xe]wolowitz
Statistics
We have 137 registered users
The newest registered user is suuyuk32

Our users have posted a total of 555 messages in 122 subjects
Latest topics
» NiNjAsOnCrAk
Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:37 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» REPORT CLANS YOU SEE HACKING HERE!
Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:05 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» Oncoming patches
Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:19 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» Big one here!!!
Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:07 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» Clan Members
Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:01 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» HAKERSATIONS
Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:59 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» ghostmaster best b-hopper in crossfire vn
Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:55 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» CRATES TRICK
Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:48 am by iPeek[At]Chu

» This is a us airforce test
Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:14 am by iPeek[At]Chu

Have fun on you thankgiving day.

Go down 
+3
EvErBlAcKsKy
Sniper312
Xenar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Xenar
Rookie Noobster
Xenar

Have fun on you thankgiving day. Empty
PostSubject: Have fun on you thankgiving day.   Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:56 pm

I just want to tell every one to have fun, and i have questions for you too. ;3

What are you doing for thanksgiving?

Who is person who are you most thankful to?

me..

Im going to my grandma house. ( can't wait .... COOOOOOOKIEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I AM THANK FULL TO MY GIRLFRIEND FOR HELPING ME OUT WHEN I HAD HARD TIMES
Back to top Go down
Sniper312
Rookie Noobster
Sniper312

PostSubject: Re: Have fun on you thankgiving day.   Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:02 pm

Canada Thanksgiving Was awhile ago.
but, i'll celebrate it with you all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xenar
Rookie Noobster
Xenar

PostSubject: Re: Have fun on you thankgiving day.   Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:10 pm

:O when did u had it? i didn't even know that Canada celebrates it in different days wow.... i am 7th grader and I DON'T KNOW IT WOW, IM AN IDIOT.
Back to top Go down
EvErBlAcKsKy
Moderater
Moderater
EvErBlAcKsKy

PostSubject: Re: Have fun on you thankgiving day.   Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:30 pm

Aha happy thanksgiving. I barely know the people I am eating Thanksgiving with lol!
Back to top Go down
iPeek[At]Chu
Administrator
Administrator
iPeek[At]Chu

PostSubject: Re: Have fun on you thankgiving day.   Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:48 pm

EvErBlAcKsKy wrote:
Aha happy thanksgiving. I barely know the people I am eating Thanksgiving with lol!
lol!
Thats hilarious.
Happy Thanksgiving to all within the forums.
Smile We Own All Very Happy
Im staying home.
And im thankful to be alive.
Back to top Go down
http://ninjasoncrak.inmyclan.com
Xenar
Rookie Noobster
Xenar

PostSubject: Re: Have fun on you thankgiving day.   Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:51 pm

[FA]Anni*8* wrote:
EvErBlAcKsKy wrote:
lol!
Thats hilarious.
Happy Thanksgiving to all within the forums.
Smile We Own All Very Happy

no correct term of it

" Twisted Evil We pown Twisted Evil " much batter
Back to top Go down
gamerboy4231
Rookie Noobster

PostSubject: Re: Have fun on you thankgiving day.   Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:53 am

Im going to my grand parents too!!! afro I am thankful for my friends for helping me in hard times. I love you I will be asking a girl i like!!!!!!!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
iPeek[At]Chu
Administrator
Administrator
iPeek[At]Chu

PostSubject: Re: Have fun on you thankgiving day.   Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:47 am

Nice story bro.
Back to top Go down
http://ninjasoncrak.inmyclan.com
xblue_skyx
Moderater
Moderater
xblue_skyx

PostSubject: Re: Have fun on you thankgiving day.   Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:19 pm

OH ya, happy thanksgiving. Very Happy cheers

LET enjoy our time eating Smile ... (unless ur 24/24 crossfire, and can't take break lol (like me for example -.-" )
Stig take it easy on the food>> jk
Back to top Go down
[Xe]Fire*_Xe
Rookie-N-Training
Rookie-N-Training
[Xe]Fire*_Xe

PostSubject: Re: Have fun on you thankgiving day.   Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:28 pm

EvErBlAcKsKy wrote:

Rofl,wow get off ur computer and socialize geek
Back to top Go down
[Xe]Fire*_Xe
Rookie-N-Training
Rookie-N-Training
[Xe]Fire*_Xe

PostSubject: Re: Have fun on you thankgiving day.   Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:29 pm

EvErBlAcKsKy wrote:

Lol i'm in 7th grade and i DID know that....but then again i'm a Straight A student study
Back to top Go down
xblue_skyx
Moderater
Moderater
xblue_skyx

PostSubject: Re: Have fun on you thankgiving day.   Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:48 pm

[Xe]Fire*_Xe wrote:
EvErBlAcKsKy wrote:

Lol i'm in 7th grade and i DID know that....but then again i'm a Straight A student study

NERD? ..... lol geek
Back to top Go down
EvErBlAcKsKy
Moderater
Moderater
EvErBlAcKsKy

PostSubject: Re: Have fun on you thankgiving day.   Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:05 pm

[quote="[Xe]Fire*_Xe"]
EvErBlAcKsKy wrote:

Rofl,wow get off ur computer and socialize geek[/quote

No fire i mean like its some family friends that i barely know Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have fun on you thankgiving day.   Have fun on you thankgiving day. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have fun on you thankgiving day.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NiNjAsOnCrAk :: NOC-[At]Chu™_Forum :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: